About Me

My photo
Yardley, Pennsylvania
When I was 23 I got my first job working in newspapers as a page designer. It didn't pay much but that was ok because I got to do what I loved, which was using words and photographs to tell stories of people's lives. In the end, I'm hoping to do the same with this blog, while at the same time, grow as a photographer, writer, husband, son, brother, uncle and friend. Thanks for looking.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Torch Light

A street performer wraps up his routine at Mallory Square in Key West, Florida on Sunday, January 18, 2015.

My awesome wife helped me kick off my 40s by planning a little surprise trip to Key West a couple of weeks ago. Spending time down there with her was a great way to celebrate the big 4-0. What made it even better  was that when we got there my best friend Josh and his wife Andrea also surprised me by making the trip down. I could not have asked for a better birthday. My favorite vacation spot with my favorite people! Thank you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment